Today I have mainly been V3.0

If you carry on to the right until you’re about level with the dam you can drop down onto a path that was an old railway track & loop back that way. We like to walk alongside the Leat there but it brings you back to the road near the carpark.

1 Like

Today, I have been building garden furniture indoors. It is even worse than I thought…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Garden furniture and bbq’s, one whiff of either and the heavens open, 'tis nature having a laugh.

2 Likes

I have almost finished building this feckin’ furniture. Needless to say that it is abso-feckin’-lutely pissing it down in buckets now.

I’m going to have to move to the Runcorn Riveria if this keeps up. It is bad for morale.

:persevere:

3 Likes

Pictures, I feel the need to mock :joy:

3 Likes

42 posts were split to a new topic: Adam’s climbing wall - Darwin beckons

Nice long early evening walk. Managed to get this young giraffe just before she went in. NHS thank you is a nice touch.

2 Likes

London zoo?

1 Like

Indeed, you can see a few animals from the perimeter.

1 Like

It peed down here for half of yesterday and has continued for most of today so far, after the driest April I can remember. Modelling itself on Hancock and his 100,000 tests perhaps ?

VB

All I can say is that if yesterday’s rain was causally linked to our purchase of some garden furniture, thank God I decided against having a swish BBQ and Pizza Oven built this month.

Might have that done in January in the hopes of generating a heatwave.

2 Likes

More sun than any month since we had solar panels put in.

Installed March 2020 ?

November 18

Two job interviews and replacing the charging socket on an iPad.

That was some tricky alignment and soldering. Don’t fancy doing it ever again.

16 Likes

Best of luck with those Pete

9 Likes

Employers are doing interviews? Wow.

Some, yes.

1 Like

yep, I’ve had three new staff start in the last two weeks. Interviewed for another post last week, made an offer. Just finished short listing for another vacancy will interview in the next few weeks.

Hope that is the before picture.
:wink: