Today I have mainly been V4.0 (Part 1)

Have a great day, Dave.

Having lived in Devon for 24 years although I’ve been a few times I’d never had a proper look around Exeter. Downloaded a walking trail and did most of it today. It’s an interesting and attractive place with Roman remains, Anglo Saxon churches, a fine 12th century cathedral as well as Tudor & Georgian bits, brutalist 60’s buildings and plenty more Phone was dying so not many pics although Gill did get one of me in Britain’s narrowest street.

Will return and do more on a nicer day.

14 Likes

Love that door !

Not a bad way to spend the day Dave … Happy Birthday

1 Like

Missed this Dave keep on celebrating

1 Like

Chilling and perusing my birthday book haul :heart_eyes:

A rather nice first edition that my cat found for me :heart_eyes:

Surprisingly no photgraphy books but I do need to have a clear out as shelf space is at a premium.

Also a cracking wee glass laser etched solar system - very hard to photograph but very cool.

21 Likes

Thinking about replaced the MiL half-inched gilet.

I literally walked through the door and she said “ooh, that’s a nice colour”. I figured it was practical, would keep her warm, and hadn’t cost that much, so what the heck.

Now I find that in the two weeks since I bought it the price has gone up by 33% :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Dealing with the hangover from yesterday’s merriment

41 Likes

Congratulations, looks a fun occasion. Is it a microbrewery? Did you successfully organise a p***-up there?

2 Likes

Congrats Dom!

2 Likes

Excellent Dom ! All the very best !

1 Like

Congratulations Dom .

1 Like

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and harmonious marriage

1 Like

Congratulations Dom.

1 Like

Congratulations to the both of you.

Love the first photo by the way.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Many congratulations @dom and Mrs Dom.

1 Like

The Hop Sun which is the Heathen breweries tap room. We had a small ceremony then off to a restaurant for a meal then down to the tap to drink my body weight in beer.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Big shout to @Wayward for making the suit, the more drunk I got the more layers came off, but it always felt and looked great :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats!

Great pics too.

1 Like

Well done, that man! You look fantastic.
Many happy years of bliss and indulgence.
All the best.

1 Like

Congrats to you both, looks like a great day was had by all.

1 Like