Today I have mainly been V5.0

That’s fookin lovely, Bobster, and not completely silly money!

1 Like
  • “A converted Engine House requiring finishing”

Fuck knows what that will add to the cost

Plus Grade II listed.

All the pain!

The entrance hall for the hifi room?

Off to Chatsworth Horse Trails today with Donna wifey.

5 Likes

Fucking about with CAD. How’s it looking? :thinking:

4 Likes

new climbing wall? looks cool.

1 Like

Pickling

7 Likes

You haven’t been trying to 3D-scan your bum have you, à la Madonna ?

I quite fancy a go at this too. What do you use as pickling spice and what have you pickled - asparagus, carrots, green peppers?

Followed this recipe for the pickle ( Distilled Sarsons mit a good splash of white wine ) plus additional bay leaves

• 2 Cups vinegar- white, red wine, rice wine, apple cider (any of these, or a combination)
  • 2 Cups water
  • 2 Tablespoons kosher salt
  • 4–6 Tablespoons sugar ( sugar is added for flavor, so feel free to cut back you like)
  • tablespoons coriander seeds
  • 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
  • 1 teaspoons mustard seeds
  • 6– 10 cloves garlic- sliced thickly
  • ½ an onion sliced (optional)
  • few sprigs fresh dill ( optional) or other herbs
  • Other optional additions- whole cloves, dill seeds, whole allspice, fresh ginger slices, fresh chilies or chili flakes, celery seeds, peppercorns, cumin seeds, star anise, other fresh herbs.
3 Likes

Over this week I’ve been restoring a 20 year old garden bench, taking it from this -

to this -

OK, so I accept it wouldn’t win any woodworking awards but I’m really pleased with it.

29 Likes

Looks great :+1:

Thanks

Not surprising, as you haven’t done any woodwork. Cleaning and painting doesn’t count :grin:

Looks brill BTW…

1 Like

Ah, but I have Jim. If you looked, you would clearly see that I fitted the missing support at the front of the bench and you can’t see that I also replaced the rotted bit of wood that supported the seat slats, which also required some shaping :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah…I stand corrected. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

A couple of engineers asked me if I wanted to tag along to a conference they were attending as they knew I was a pen petrol. It was worth it. :heart_eyes: The conference wasn’t too bad either.

6 Likes

From Chatsworth Horse Trails off the phone.

Rubbish landing.

A few retail opportunities of course…

Paul and Sams weekend business @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion

8 Likes

…. Introducing Fol 2 to headphones

Doesn’t like the ‘feel’

Here comes the sound

11 Likes