Today I have mainly been

C[quote=“Jim, post:2757, topic:1371, full:true”]
Sat in a 4 hour meeting this afternoon with a well known high street coffee company’s Design Director and architects looking at new designs for their shop interiors - huge roll out of coffee shop re-fits across the country next year :worried:
[/quote]

Shall I order silver transformers for the phono? :smiley:

7 Likes

:smirk: Multi-site roll outs are pure pressure - could be as many as 500 sites :tired_face:

1 Like

:grimacing:

Plays havoc with your chalfonts though…

1 Like

Drinking Cognac

1 Like

Blowing a £40 pub quiz prize by giving the answer Thurrock to a darts based question rather than Blackpool. All or nothing in the last round. Feck!

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

It might be a bit excessive. Could Pete even make that many stages and are you going to ensure that each shop has a good quality record deck feeding the phono?

1 Like

If one happens to be in Plymouth we could arrange some din dins

2 Likes

Vinyl in coffee shops…hmmmm. I don’t think they’ve thought of that - I’ll suggest it at the next design meeting! :+1:

Dropping of my Parents at the train station and having a drive thru breakfast.

Catching a small bird hiding behind fridge thanks to our glib looking cat. x1 child’s fishing net and shouting pregnant wife later the bird escaped the fridges haven, went berserk before finally being caught in the net. It had lost a few feathers due to its feline rendezvous but flew straight and true out to the cherry tree then off across a few gardens. Our cat meanwhile is sulking.

1 Like
4 Likes

Now where have i seen this before? :grin:

1 Like

My pool of resource is very shallow :disappointed:

1 Like

Our cats don’t seem to realise that Bats are a protected species :slightly_frowning_face:

Screeding a floor ably assisted by my 10 year old grandson. Good lad.

3 Likes

Watching the world’s slowest updating software update, while pondering what clock it is working to.

I am being dragged into every tourist shite and girly clothes shop in Canterbury, and being denied permission to leave the womenfolk to it and repair to a convenient hostelry :scream:

1 Like

I’m sure your sacrifice will be rewarded later.