Today I have mainly been

Can’t have been much of a fucking rush if you were talking to old Wizardy Bollocks for a hour during the midst of it. I hope you weren’t blocking the platforms and inconveniencing the public with your progwitterings. I doubt either of you remains as slim as you were in the 70’s…(even allowing for flares, capes and mutton chops).

3 Likes

ahahahahahahahahahahah

Priceless

Tell me he still had the wizard’s hat though.

VB

It was the usual chaotic Friday rush. But my position allows me to delegate some responsibility.
I simply said, “I’ll be back on station shortly”, and nobody questioned it :smile:

We mostly talked about when we met on the Isle of Man and got completely rat-arsed together.

I can see how you might blend in…

2 Likes

:thumbsup:

It does come out on special occasions :thumbsup:

Fucking name dropper.

2 Likes

I though the correct answer to any question about a Wizard’s hat was that he kept it in a box with his Wizard’s sleeve. Clearly I am mistaken.

Carry on.

1 Like

did you give him a guided tour?

1 Like

Nah, he offered him oral pleasure. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

45 minute organ solo?

7 Likes

Wasn’t that their difficult follow-up album?

1 Like

Fxt that for you :unamused:

2 Likes

Nope, that was ‘Use my bumhole, I am in awe of your cape’. A difficult album, but worth the persistence if you are tone deaf.

I hate you lot :rage:

1 Like

Funny thing about Proggers and oral pleasure, the musicians give it to themselves for hours on end, and the fans have never get any :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

In that case, I bow to your superior tone deafness, :wink:

Please to invite the cape lord to do platform announcements. Platform 4 for the central line service to narnia calling at mushroom haze, merlins squat, please change at twelve string indulgence for all stations to azguard.

6 Likes

Getting up early and making plum chutney. Might pop out to watch the pre-season game between Bristol and Harlequins if I I wake up in time. Mmmm, naps.