Today I have mainly been

yum!

2 Likes

He gets everywhere, that @A_Touch_of_Cloth

Badoom-tish. :blush:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s almost as bad as ham and pineapple. :face_vomiting:

Just because youā€™re averse to all water dwelling life forms it doesnā€™t mean that everyone is!

on pizza ho-hum, in quiche never tried but sounds yeuk

Yesterday we visited http://the-timehouse.business.site/ after it was recommended by @murrayjohnson

Very emotional during the first few rooms then as the experience evolved extremely enjoyable.
Recommended place to visit before you die.

1 Like

If water dwelling lifeforms were meant to be eaten, they would be on the starters menu at the Turanā€¦

Pleaseā€¦ no more mention of HFS forum here. :slight_smile:

They are - numbers 28 to 34ā€¦

http://www.barturan.com/menu.php

Jesus Horatio Christ! How does such a fussy little bitch get so fucking FAT!?

1 Like

vardagen-pot-with-lid__0416938_PE582513_S4

1 Like

Oh yes, make no bones about it, Iā€™m a fat cunt - but no small part of that is eating anything that holds still long enough!

4 Likes

Dealing with the consequences of a fall. 10:30 last night I tripped over a box file in the study and fell on my hands and knees. It would have been no big deal except that I had a wine glass in my right hand. Which smashed in my tightening grip. Then I had a wine glass in my right hand rather too literally. Pricey taxi to the John Radcliffe, trying not to make the rear seats look too much like Pulp Fiction. Had the cut across the pad at the base of my right forefinger swilled out by triage nurse (Irish, lovely). Put in (short) queue for doctorā€™s assessment. He says itā€™s too wide and way too deep to glue so he washes all the clots out, anaesthetises it (in that order :unamused:) and inserts three stitches. Equally pricey taxi ride home (at least the local taxi firm are still talking to me after the blood the first time). Now looking at getting a handful of blood out of a plain beige carpet. Fortunately most seems to have dried in biggish lumps on the surface and might just chip off. Damn. Plus in the first few seconds after I did it I realised I no longer had any sensation up the outside of the finger beyond the first knuckle.

VB

Ouch Graeme. Howā€™s it feeling this morning?

Sore. Except the outside of the finger, which still feels like itā€™s someone elseā€™s. Otherwise OK thanks. Iā€™ve had worse. Jackā€™s bust bone felt worse even just looking at the X-ray.

VB

Doing a similar thing at 16, cutting my hand and spraying blood everywhere, and realising I have all the squeamishness of Doc Martin, put paid to any ideas of a glittering career in surgery!

Hope it heals up quickly, those amps arenā€™t going to fix themselves :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ouch - sorry to hear that Graeme.

Be prepared for a load of unfunny jokes about one-handed typing.

1 Like

Ow!! Hope you havenā€™t severed anything, and that it heals quickly.

1 Like

Graeme, Graeme, Graemeā€¦youā€™re normally such a clever and sensible bloke - wtf is a box file doing on the floor?

Trips and falls are the most common type of accident at homeā€¦you know everything, so you must know this!

Hope itā€™s feeling better soon, (although youā€™re not the first on here to be digitally compromised :wink:)

1 Like

Oh bloody hell :scream:, hope you get sorted ok!

1 Like