Today I have mainly been

Sorry Andy, I was trying to distinguish between the move (painful, unpleasant, but usually just a few days suffering) and the sale (involves estate agents and solicitors so an infinity of pain, expense, shithousery and tedium awaits unless you sell rapidly and avoid the tedium).

All the best Andy :+1:.

VB

NP - The move prep has been successful so far - A much needed cull of collected shite after being in a house for 23 years, made easier because the last of the offspring had recently fledged and that we are now retired and able to focus 100% on project house tidy up. As we will be renting short term we also have an opportunity for a very decent five days of overlap. Our previous moves with both children and work coupled with a one day swap were a complete clusterfuck.

Much like Moviprep

2 Likes

Certainly gets things going!

Leaving my 300b amp on for 36 hours :roll_eyes:

Can you give me advanced notice in future so that I can buy EDF shares.

8 Likes

Has Terry lent you a prog record?

15 Likes

Any news on WE re-issues from your recent Notts trips?

:angry:

tidying up in the office, signing stuff, setting an ā€œout of officeā€ - Iā€™m on leave for a weekā€¦

Holiday.

2 Likes

Sounds exhausting mate. You deserve one.

2 Likes

Ooh yes please! :grin:

1 Like

You going away this Year John ?

1 Like

I donā€™t like to talk about it mate :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Most kind of you to think of me

Picked up hire car - Enterprise upgraded the car to a C Class Merc for free, and drove the slow route to here:

http://www.fischers-baslowhall.co.uk

You must have booked a tuk tuk if a C class is an upgrade.

6 Likes

Booked an A Class

C Class is a diesel, interior is fine, has all mod cons, sat nav is ok (Porsche is better), stuff like usb ports for your music library on a stick. I hate the whole single joystick thing to control all the functions. Gimme loads of individual buttons to control stuff.

Seats are very uncomfortable - or I havenā€™t managed to adjust them yet.

Long drive via East coast to Durham tomorrow