Today I have mainly been

You may have but if so I missed it

1 Like

Not only that, but he will be visiting the culinary pinnacle of all France tomorrow.

1 Like

Flunch?

3 Likes

Royale with cheese it is then.

Been to Cambridge to collect my new toy sub and now in that shitehole Staines having a Cafe Nero flat white.

Went for a lunchtime stroll to buy a Drifter chocolate bar.
Got drizzled on.
Donā€™t care because Drifter.

3 Likes

imagehttps://img.discogs.com/eo_avPh-3VhGgcCtk0w4_Ds65Xw=/fit-in/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(40)/discogs-images/A-249375-1227195498.jpeg.jpg

Just bottled 9L of elderflower champagne-like-liquid

3 Likes

FTFY

Yā€™see that bit above your name that says ā€œMust Google popular culture referencesā€ ?

I know exactly where that cultural reference comes from. In fact that film is indelibly etched on my memory. You are now trying to teach this granny to suck eggs.

My reference was a cultural play on something elseā€¦

In which case, Sir, you have totally and irredeemably lost me.

2 Likes

anyway those subtitles are generated by a poorly trained neural network - and hence are meaningless.

To be fair, most of the content on here is a bit like that.

3 Likes

When did we start this?

7 Likes

And have now arrived.

Iā€™m really quite impressed with myself.

Instead of banging and clattering about for several hours before eventually conceding defeat, this time I have located the absolute shortest path to failure by ordering utterly the wrong fucking parts.

10 Likes

Been doing that for years. Itā€™s amazing how much time it saves youā€¦

Watching money burnā€¦

4 Likes

Can you slip one of those sewing machines in your suitcase, my school are desperate for one and we are skint :wink:

1 Like

Lack of foo is worrying. How can you sew straight if there is no resonance control?

1 Like