Tortilla Patatas

Sautéed Porchini for the win

Pollution is bad.

pan was a little hot, the outside it browner than I wanted. 2 minutes a side though

6 Likes

Looks great

1 Like

Kerri makes a very good one of these, will have to get her in gear. They dont last very long! :+1::grin:

1 Like

Did it again.

Made one for dinner this evening. Ate half of it, with every intention to have the other half for lunch tomorrow.

Nope. All gone tonight
:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

A bit overdone on one side but smells delicious. Also I added lots of pieces of lean smoked bacon to the initial frying stage.

I prefer to eat them when they’ve cooled off.

7 Likes

Very nice it is too

6 Likes

needs more runny!

1 Like

Yes, I know. I was trying to do too many things at once and overcooked it.

Runny tortilla is why I keep dropping massive hints to go here for a big birthday next year

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCifkRtH4lI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Nein!
Nice and firm , a la Espana.

It happened:

Super runny interior, was amazingly rich inside, one of our starter tapas. Apparently the recipe and method is explained in this Spanish tortilla masterclass from Nieves Barragán Mohacho - CODE

11 Likes

That looks great.

I have eggs that need using, I might have another go in a day or two.

1 Like

I’m going to give it a go in a few days when I have some down time, if I can get anywhere near the Sabor one I will be very happy indeed!

Not sure if it come out in the photo, but it had a serious sprinkle of large salt crystals on the top. The side bit was micro parsley and a parsley oil/reduction. Obviously can’t be fucked to do the parsley bit.

2 Likes