Triangle Celius es

Can anyone help with a price for these please :pray:
Nothing on eBay and hifi shark is useless.
Thanks

I’d say £300 to £400.
I paid £350 over a decade ago
Just seen a pair at €1,450,maybe that have shot up in price,pretty sure they haven’t though

1 Like

There are quite a few pairs on Leboncoin.fr - seem to be between 200 & 600 euros with most around 4/500.

1 Like

The ES model - though superseded - is the pick of the bunch, with a tweeter that started life in the first gen Magellans, the fabric-surround mid which is key to Triangle’s ‘fast’ sound, and the paper bass drivers that can keep up with it! Also worth emphasising that being front ported, they work amazingly well in quite small rooms - less boomy than many standmounts.

Personally I’d ask £550, and hope to get £500.

2 Likes

Personally I think they are a really good buy at £500.
I’d happily get another pair if I have to downsize

2 Likes

Same, or if I was after a second system for a smaller room - nothing else sounds quite like Triangle, and they can be powered by quite weedy amps.

They also respond very well to upgraded crossovers and some extra cabinet bracing and damping for anyone with the DIY skills.

1 Like

Yes,I used a 10 watt valve amp and they filled a 6x5m room easily,and sounded great.

1 Like

Thanks all. Appreciate the help. I’d keep them but can’t justify them and the 2way fridges.

1 Like

what colour condition are they ?

Sort of greyish. They’re pebble-dashed

Mods, close the thread please :+1:

They’re sold already

2 Likes