Turntable Wall Shelf

Was going to put one up,but haven’t got round to it.

These are meant to be good if it’s a stud wall and you can only get a couple of fixings.

1 Like

That looks great!

It’s a very small pool of shelves that fit the Bergmann. Other than something custom.

Still think the depth will be touch and go with the RCA connectors. Might need to get some different cables/connectors if it’s tight.

1 Like

Job’s a good 'un!

1 Like

Lucky that a good looking one fits!

Looks great Mark. Who is it made by?

Quadraspire.

Buying was an amusing experience. HiFi manufacturer/dealer websites are DOGSHIT.

Since Quadraspire won’t sell you one directly, I basically ploughed through every one of their listed dealer websites and chose one I could buy online from.

Experiences varied from:

1. Dealer doesn’t list Quadraspire as a supported brand
  2. Dealer has no online purchase facility
  3. Dealer doesn’t show the correct finishes/options

Narrowed it down to two I could give my money to and one of them put the price up between me looking at it and placing an order.

I strongly suspect they won’t have it in stock which is fair enough because you’re not going to carry a wall shelf in four different finishes and three different spike colour options. So no doubt it will be a few weeks before it arrives.

1 Like

Credit for not giving up :grin:

“We pride ourselves on the personal touch”

You’re a hi-fi dealer. No-one in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with you. Let us order online, please

I ordered a pair of Speaker cables for a mini system and got the surprise of my life when one cable arrived.
I had no idea that it would be anything but a pair.
That’s the first time I have bought cables for a long time, but who buys one speaker cable? That would be me,
Mr Muggins.

4 Likes

In the forthcoming Walled City of St Albans there will be no online shopping because everywhere is reachable on foot or by cuntscooter. The one hifi shop will sell only council approved, lifestyle type brands with a limit on their output. Horn loaded speakers will be outlawed by force. The hifi shop will however serve a decent 75% cocoa chocolate/cinnamon latte. :+1:

9 Likes

You should be able to return it Dave under the distance selling regulations for a refund.

1 Like

I will order the other cable. It’s a Birthday Present.

1 Like