Valentines pressies

Nope :frowning:

Nothing. We don’t bother with it. Never have.

Her birthday is the day before though, so we make sure she has a lovely day on the 13th instead.

Happy Birthday Paul.

1 Like

Nothing because commercial bullshit reasons.

4 Likes

We’d agreed to do nothing but then Jo went and bought a card and some fudge…I know the game.

So I’m taking her out for dinner tomorrow. :roll_eyes:

More to the point, I show my love for Narelle every day. In good times and difficult. I don’t need marketeers to tell me that I need to spend my hard earned money on meaningless tat to show my love and to be made to feel guilty about not making public displays to prove it. YMMV.

BTW Happy Birthday Paul.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday dude :birthday::tada:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Paul !

I remembered Valentine’s (flowers and a card) but Mrs VB didn’t, not that I minded after all these years. So she was down to the butchers for steak this morning and there’s some sort of mega-dessert in preparation as I type this.

VB

1 Like

I got Hel some roses and a few little things that she mentioned recently but didn’t realise I was listening for once :smile:

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like

dinner tomorrow in that there London, but it is a Friday so it would have been dinner out somewhere…

We’re all looking forward to the pics :smile:

2 Likes

what from an Indian Restaurant?

Whoosh!

actually if you hold on a few weeks until the end of March we will be revisiting one of favourite restaurants in Leeds - this time for dinner. You never know we may be served this delight again

20180525_130642 by uh_simon, on Flickr

Used to see similar on the pavement walking home from the pub…

1 Like

Ah, the old Aardvark placenta on a bed of bird shit with Stoat jizz jus.

I know it well.

4 Likes

I thought it was some kind of prolapse covered in cigarette tar

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like