Vinyl bargains

Back up to £33 now, hope you got in on time

Bought it this morning for £16 :+1:.

2 Likes

So on one side I was pleased to see it’s an analog pressing from tape and pressed at QRP, on the other side they must have been having a bad day as the vinyl is absolutely covered in water marks, release marks and fingerprints.

I’m not sure what, if any QC they placed on these before releasing them, but this thing needs a thorough clean before it’s going near any turntable of mine!

Indeed. 'Tis a bit grubby.

1 Like

20% off at the Blue Note UK Store until 7th July.

Apply discount code BLUENOTE20 at the checkout.

I bought the Sonny Rollins - A Night at the Village Vanguard: The Complete Masters triple LP for £58.40 plus postage. It’s currently £85 on Amazon.

4 Likes

Cheers, I’d been looking at a few of their Transition LPs.

1 Like

FWIW, I’ve got Byrd’s Eye View and it’s top drawer in all respects. I really fancy the other Tone Poet Transition titles too but funds are limited.

1 Like

I picked up a couple thanks!

I also learned that next week, my favourite Oscar Peterson album comes out. So I’ve pre ordered that. Sadly no discount on the pre-order

1 Like

If it’s A Jazz Portrait of Frank Sinatra, it’s my favourite too. I’m going to pass on the reissue though as I have a decent 1962 UK mono.

1 Like

Well I also just realised I have the verve two disc version already, just called “a portrait of Frank Sinatra”. Disc one is just a verve reissue of a jazz portrait. So I’ll cancel that pre order and stick to the other two i got

I have this:

https://www.discogs.com/release/2793757-The-Oscar-Peterson-Trio-A-Portrait-Of-Frank-Sinatra

Seems to be from 1972 I think

1 Like

You’ve cancelled buying a record? You’ve changed… :grin:

4 Likes

Get it while you can chaps - still my favourite Prince album.

1 Like

For those of you who missed out on the initial limited issue black splatter EP of Lady Blackbird - Slang Spirituals, a reissue on clear vinyl limited to 200 copies is now available on Bandcamp. Also 500 further copies are for sale at Rough Trade.

It’s a bargain at £20 because the cheapest copy of the original EP for sale on Discogs is £40.

1 Like

My copy from BC arrived yesterday

1 Like

Bought on from Rough Trade, thanks Paul :+1:

1 Like

New Gold Dream - Live From Paisley Abbey

2 Likes

Thanks to a poster on pfm I was able to pick up the Scolohofo - Oh! double album Tone Poet on Amazon for just £21.22.

1 Like

i need more new jazz like I need a hole in the head! i have a pile of unlistened to LP’s that’ll keep me busy for months! so I need to step away from this one!

1 Like

It is back to £35 now so much easier to ignore!

1 Like

Back at £22 when I click the link!