Vinyl bargains

Ordered the Fleetwood Mac quad album Wednesday, arrived today!

1 Like

Just arrived and well worth getting while it’s 50% off just for the additional ‘Sessions’ disc which is exclusive to this HMV edition.

2 Likes

:+1:

Thank you - watched it tonight.

Just fantastic. Listened to the LP’s last night and this brought it to life putting faces the names and Jan googling the details of who was who.

1 Like

Wonder if Mobile Fidelity will be called in :grinning:

4 Likes

A few reduced prices

1 Like

Of good character my arse, he’s still lying through his teeth saying he just bought then a a punter himself from Europe.

Love to know what pressing plant was behind this, China, Europe, USA and which organised criminal gang funded it. Chances are this is the tip of an iceberg and that it is still ongoing.

The cunt didn’t even get jail time.

“Recorder Richard Tutt said he was unable to impose the standard five-year prison sentence for a money laundering offence as magistrates had made an error with the process of sending the case to crown court.”

Twats

He could of given him a prison sentence for selling counterfeit goods though, which he admitted to. Makes no sense

I was selling at a record fair once that was raided for counterfeits / bootlegs. The trading standards agents involved in the raid were tipped off by an ass burned ex stall holder. Unless the record said bootleg on it they had no idea what they were looking at. The chap who interviewed me bought a Marvin Gaye record, he was very pleasant.

6 Likes

That was because they were trying to find out: Whats going on

7 Likes

Presumably any online sales would mean criminal charges as well, so they would be Sitting in the dock off Ebay…
Yes, different singer but I wasn’t going to let that one pass.

4 Likes

Can you leave that sort of thing to @JIm please? One per day is definitely enough…

And you…

3 Likes

4 Likes

do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

1 Like

Just arrived. What a great package. Almost worth the price for the booklet alone. Some really great photos in there. Thanks for posting :+1:

2 Likes

Mine arrived today.
Great package for £37 delivered shall have a listen this afternoon

3 Likes

I didn’t like the first lp, too much blues foo me but the rest are superb.

You do know it’s a celebration of Peter Green’s music, don’t you?

:grin:

5 Likes