Well that’s plumbing on the resume

Or has anyone defrosted a pipe with NVA?

1 Like

I can loan you my dog to piss on it

Even dogs wouldn’t piss on it :slight_smile:

Meanwhile, on some elite writers’ forum in an alternative universe, Gore Vidal gets a virtual kicking for his sloppy bread slicing technique…

‘I have no need of a blade - the bread will part under the sheer power of my flawless prose’.

Probably.

1 Like

5 Likes

He should make them with a defrost setting.

Fuck you condenser trap

5 Likes

Bigger boys have been, condenser trap filled with little bits. Turns out it’s Aluminium.

Fuck you Aluminium

2 Likes

the gas engineer emptied a condensor trap last week on a boiler as part of service

i once had a similar error sign when the gas meter ran out of gas , a few pennies in the meter sorted it but sounds like the cause has been identified in these suggestions

If you got the fucker serviced yearly instead of pissing about in the mind garden… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mrs MWS is the brains of the outfit, she informs me the two year old Worcester was serviced in April.

In other news:
Our neighbor furnished me with a well executed sideways look today. I wonder if his stink eye arose from watching me hack at a pipe with a bread knife in the rain last night? Or perhaps he was witness to the 5th kettle of hot water pouring where I missed the target and poured it on my foot whilst hissing ‘Fuck you pipe cunt’?

10 Likes

Mrs MWS needs to reassess who she invites over the threshhold. :slight_smile: