What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

I am off out to drink lots of real ale. Expect drunken posting and farting later.

1 Like

I’ve pretty much started now :+1:

I’m planning on a late surge to the line (or the floor)

1 Like

As it should be

I started at 4 o’clock and starting to know it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started at a similar time. It’s just the drunken posts and farting that started more recently :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, but who really gives a toss eh ?

Nowt new under the sun :grin:

I started at about 3! The ex-landlord ( oh how I wish he still ran my local) of our village pub has opened a real ale and tapas place in Tenterden. 9 beers in kegs behind the bar, all immaculately kept. I had 5 in there, 1 at the local and have had a couple at home. Sitting here watching the kids play Fortnite absolutely pie-eyed. :blush:

TBF, I would have started earlier but I expected to be collecting my car :roll_eyes:

I’m only exclaiming because it’s early for me. I have some lovely local mates who are great company but a bit bloody dangerous on a spontaneous one!

1 Like

This is rather decent for a mainstream jobby.

Was in Southwold two weeks ago. Adnams have some lovely pubs/restaurants/wine shop there.
Also, in the neighbourhood is Snape Maltings, a lovely concert hall, in the middle of nowhere.

:yum:

It’s at times like this - X x too many beers in, that I am pleased I have a fully auto ttt :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Lidl 89p lager

not too bad, that.

Ive had a few of those tonight

For 89p it is very drinkable. Certainly preferable to Aldi’s equivalent.