What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

5 Likes

Christmas gift from my kids, it’s taken years of training but finally… :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Really nice :beers:

1 Like

my local brewery - Wheathampsted

Yep, they’re a really new brewery and I haven’t tasted a bad Ale from them or the Ampthill Brewery, whose IPA is nectar.

3 brewers are closer to you, I reckon

1 Like

Ah yes I forgot about them at Symondshyde. 3 Brewers is 2.7 moles away and Farr 4.1 miles

so farr brewery is farer away

2.7 moles eh ? That’s pretty darn close, I’d say.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Christ, every time you get deliberately annoying pedantic on this forum there’s some cunt who outdoes you

1 Like

Birthday Brun after another shitty day in work - chin chin chaps :beers:

Finishing off a few the various bottle with only a drink or two left in.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is so smooth it’s like ice cream. Hence the name. If you can try it.

1 Like

There is almost nothing that makes grammatical sense in that sentence…and yet I understand exactly what you’re doing and the resultant incoherence.

Dyslexia and alcohol, combination lethal.

1 Like

Prue Leith recommended inviting your friends round and asking them to design their own cocktails using what’s in your drink cabinet - “great way of getting rid of all the crap that sits in the drinks cabinet”.

that might have worked in the 1970s when no one knew anything. IME doing as Prue suggests, results in the opposite, people who flnt appreciate what they are seeing, zooming into the best and most expensive thing in your cupboard.

Might work.if you carefully curate the collection so that the visitors only find the crap.