What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

The bottle isn’t the correct glass ?

:+1:

6 Likes

Not over here in civilisation…

Although I’m struggling to think how you could top that I still can’t bring myself to award the full 10/10 troll points, so it’s a 9 from me.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Maybe a midget umbrella and a sparkler would have secured that final extra point, but it stands as a seriously impressive effort :wink:

Personally, I don’t think that would have added anything to the clever San Miguel Glass / Beer bottle interplay, or to the Perlenbacher back story over the 2 images but then I suppose there are some that prefer superficial glamour to solid creative genius.

1 Like

It’s true, I’m all surface, no substance :frowning_face:

Not up to my usual trolling standard, but

2 Likes

For the gin fanatics, have you tried this?https://www.snowdoniadistillery.co.uk/collections/foragers-gin

Yes, it contains Sea Buckthorn which a foraged ingredient that some chefs went loopy about a few years ago. To my palate it is so sharp it ruins almost anything it comes into contact with.

You get unpleasant hints of it in this gin. Luckily i didnt spend any hard earned on it. There are 10s possibly 100s of gins made with foraged ingredients.

1 Like

I noticed my local Co-Op has this back in stock at £7 chaps

4 Likes

Tonight I had a glass of this with my dinner:

Absolutely spectacular. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

All the better because of the wait too, I wager.

Hope it doesn’t bring on an attack of the Yellow mate.

It was small :unamused: but unwatered :smiley::smiley::smiley:. I’m immune to the yellow due to the sheer quantity of food I surrounded and showed no mercy :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes