What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

we like that

great dram

4 Likes

hmmmm beer, which one?

A hazy IPA for Louise and a milk stout for me

4 Likes

4 Likes

The two local breweries appear to be copying eachother with Berliner Weisse + raspberry sauce in a can.

The Gipsy Hill is stronger and more sour.

3 Likes

If either of them start making it + green / woodruff then it may be the end of me.

:+1:

1 Like

1 Like

what remains of a Imperial Tonkoko (10.6%) and a Don Peregrine IPA Brut at 8.7%

1 Like

My Big Saaz Bohemian pilsner.

My very clever cat got me an Itison Brewery Tour / tasting for my birthday which I went along to today. It turns out Jaw Brew is about three miles from my house and I never knew anything about it. :roll_eyes:

It’s a family run micro-brewery that has been going for about five years and Alex who done the tour was very good and since I was the only one there today as was he - we had a good blether for a couple of hours and some fine sampling of beer. :beer:

He was saying his Dad is spending more time now distilling their own gin from scratch. I never tried the gin today but will try and get some to try as it looks interesting

Terry you would have liked that today - the guy set up the micro-brewery after being made redundant and, as he had been doing his own home brew for years, decided to take the plunge :+1:

5 Likes

The Micro business is pretty competitive darn sarf, but the rumours are building that voluntary severance may be offered to me later this year.
If so, I have a pub and a retailer who have already agreed to take whatever I produce.
So the option is tempting.

4 Likes

That would be brilliant - after seeing them today it was certainly apparent that they really enjoy what they do and have no regrets about having a go.

I wish I knew more about the actual brewing side of things as the guy Alex showing me around was a mine of information.

Trying their porter which I didn’t try in the brewery as it was bubbling away in the kettle

Dark and deep is a good description of it :beer:

3 Likes

Aldi Peroni :face_with_monocle:

bakewell tart in a glass

1 Like

Surf’s up :beer:

1 Like

Surf’s up here too, Allan

Skinners Porthleven

1 Like

Cheer Gareth :beers:

1 Like