What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

1 Like

outpost

A bit meh but can’t win 'em all

Arran Blonde

Second one of these…

2 Likes

Brune for me tonight

2 Likes

In rather large bottles :slightly_smiling_face:

Bloody Mary, garnished with crispy bacon…

So, that is soup.

5 Likes

Trying to get to, and then maintain, a level, of inebriation where I can deal with a house full of 14/15 yr old girls and boys, without embarrassing anyone and without killing anything that might snog one of my daughters…

2 Likes

Enter the room slightly pissed and announce loudly ‘Anything you lads do to my daughters tonight I’ll do to you tomorrow’. Then get yourself a beer in order to distract from the shock on your daughter’s face…

4 Likes

… and the dad of some of the girls. I fear that sooner or later there are going to be tears.

That said, I can just remember being in exactly that situation myself as a 14/15 yr old more than once. And the flashing lights and loud music distracted the girls’ dad pretty effectively. Plus there was a cornfield at the bottom of their garden.

VB

I don’t really understand the daughter thing. She’s going to fuck. Probably a dickhead (and not a duchess, as autocarrot tries to say). They do need to grow up, girls. Getting a quick snog at a party seems fairly innocuous.

I know all this shit Adam, but I don’t have to fucking well like it. It doesn’t help that I was that dickhead at 15/16…

Anyway, I think tears are likely, as the lad Ellie fancies seems to be atttracting quite a bit of attention…

I didn’t think you were quite that drunk Rob! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:kissing:

1 Like

1 Like

Pushed the boat out a little bit with tonight’s red…

2 Likes