What are you eating for Christmas? Thread necro for 2023

Prototype Series 104 cake in build. This is the fruit soak stage. It will be ready in time for the NYE celebrations. :expressionless:

7 Likes

You may have told him it’s turkey crown but we’re not so easily fooled.

2 Likes

Stout, maple syrup and brown sugar ham and clove hedgehog.
Bloody thing was already ‘diamond cut’ so couldn’t peel it properly to get a nice crunchy fat layer but it seems to have turned out ok.
Brilliant with shit white bread and mustard in a sandwich on Boxing Day although I do have to hide enough to do it otherwise the other fuckers will eat it all.

6 Likes

This is Norman.

14 Likes

Loin of beef?

Nah, this

3 Likes

:+1:

The cousin that Colin doesn’t talk about.

Christmas truce . . .

4 Likes

Ham, spatchcocked game hens sheet pan roasted with potatoes, onion and sprouts, mashed rutabaga (in memory of Ma :face_holding_back_tears:), coleslaw, bread rolls loaded with salted butter.

2 Likes

You have clearly seen the light. Past indiscretions may still be used against you though.

2 Likes

Might have some toast.

2 Likes

Serves 15

2 Likes

Is it me or do Tesco deserve a cockpunch for their stupid club card pricing. Give points worth future discounts, but please stop doing two tier pricing.

1 Like

Bollocks,I thought it was £15
We did wonder why the shop was so expensive

4 Likes

Billy Joel as a turkey farmer?

1 Like

Almost exactly 6lb.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Next year, Christmas is gonna be very different… So this is my last unconventional Christmas Lunch. Gonna go to the pub with friends later… This is going to help…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Toast has been upgraded to some chicken nuggets #winning

3 Likes