What are you listening to, right now?

Bargain, I love that record :+1:

1 Like

Although they are very obviously a poorly manufactured, cheap imported, plastic version of Joy Division, this Album is bloody good.

and so, with that in mind, on to

606503e2f2ceaa5be9e2770f927f316c

6 Likes

That’s better :+1:

:persevere: You silly boy…:persevere:

:+1:

1 Like

I did still say it was a bloody good Album

I felt compelled to buy this yesterday, purely for Joy Division reasons despite having every JD track several times already and the album having 3 sides of New Order who I really can’t be bothered with.

3 Likes

:rofl: So did I, Norman records :+1:

1 Like

There’s no cure :face_with_thermometer:

There is, and i bought them as well :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::crazy_face::rofl:

4 Likes

I haven’t been bothered by a New Order record since Technique. I continue to buy their LPs for some reason, but in the main, their output has been duff for the last 30 years.

2 Likes

Haven’t bought a NO Album since PCL.

That’s a lie, I bought Music but that surely doesn’t count, because I wasn’t well.

Couldn’t agree more. I could never forgive them for releasing Ceromny even if the rest of their output was great- which it isn’t.

Hooky has been a bit of a cunt ever since he realised NO were never going to be a JD, IMO.

1 Like

:persevere: You silly boy…:persevere:

Low Life is great, as is Substance (even if it is a compilation) and Technique. Brotherhood is a dud.

Well played on anything since Technique though. Uniformly duff with sporadic outbreaks of dire.

2 Likes

nup, Nup and NUP, roughly in that (New) order.