What I'm watching (Part 1)

Well the first film was shit and given that only one sequel has ever been better than the first, the result here was a tad predictable.

The Godfather 2 ? Aliens ? Terminator 2 ? Toy Story 2 ? Henry IV pt I (tricky one that - Richard II was the first instalment) ?

VB

Duh - Sharknado 5 obvs

Shit is all relative, dude.

Been watching these lately
About 15 years old very cheesy but have quite enjoyed them

Other ones on ABC frankie goth,flock of seagulls etc.

Just wonderful, if you like Wes A etc

1 Like

Loved it.

1 Like

Based in East London?

Yeah, the Japanese quarter…

We’re enjoying this series at the moment.

Seems like mayhem at first while you work out who everyone is. Steven Mangan plays a psychotherapist setting out to offer a new online consultancy amidst a chaotic home life. Fantastic cast & great cameo appearnces throughout. Very clever.

2 Likes

image Secret life of pets for second night in a row !
Marley’s choice again. It is very funny though.

Yes just love this movie, it’s absolutely superb

Better call Saul season 4. Here comes some grit… following x3 seasons of methodical detaild narrative the threads between the show and its parent (breaking bad) weave ever closer. It must be a gargantuan task for the writers to put together implausible tales that forge a spine for a story that’s ending has already been told.
It has taken some commitment to watch but it’s paying off

2 Likes

I love it.

1 Like

Enjoyed the devils own about IRA with Harrison Ford and Brad Pitt

I think you must be the only person who liked that film, without a doubt the worst Irish accent done in a film.

I thought this one about NI was good, although it was a little while ago that I saw it

VB

Bodyguard, BBC1 now, only about 30 mins in, but really good, lots of suspense and good performances so far.

Edit. He’s absolutely going to shag the Home Secretary (Keeley Hawes), and who can blame him.

2 Likes

Just watched that. Seemed a bit far fetched to me. A wounded ex serviceman with PTSD recruited into Protection Command, not likely.