What I'm watching (Part 1)

Yep. I was squirming in discomfort knowing he had the moral high ground over Neill. I might have equally enjoyed OJ being eviscerated…

The new Magnum P.I. doesn’t even have a 'tache.

What is this rubbish?

5 Likes

Columbo😀

1 Like
6 Likes

Philadelphia.

Silent witness was extremely shocking highlighting the dangers of exploding crystal meths factories and spice . Having seen like many of you the dreadful effects of spice at first hand it’s an awful drug

Watched this last night, pretty impressed [Warning - absolutely no action whatsoever, just character development!]

Looks like this film is happening

2 Likes

Watched When the screaming stops on the train home this afternoon.

Its genius, will have to watch it again to pick up on more of the nuances

"The best toy we had growing up was a dart. No dart board, just a dart.” :smiley:

6 Likes

Weird Nature on BBC 4, cats getting absolutely off their faces on catnip…:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve just noticed there’s a new series of True Detective - hopefully better than series 2 which I thought was a bit disappointing.

It wasn’t that bad, just not to the standard of the first series. But tbh not much is.

watching mrs may survive again !!

It started off well but just didn’t grab my attention.

I did notice that Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey are involved in the production of this series.

Watched this the other night.

It needs a couple of watches

Will look forward to this.

The Day Shall Come (UK)

Dir: Chris Morris
Four Lions filmmaker Morris is understood to be close to completion on The Day Shall Come . The film is produced by See-Saw Films with US outfit Archer Gray, Film4 and the BFI, and stars Marchant Davis, Danielle Brooks, Anna Kendrick and Denis O’Hare. An impoverished preacher in Miami is offered cash to save his family from eviction. He has no idea his sponsor works for the FBI, who plan to turn him into a criminal by fuelling his madcap revolutionary dreams.

2 Likes

I watched that. If it wasn’t such a common occurrence and so despicable it would have been funny. The inability of the 20 to see what was happening until the fully story and consequences were laid out for them was ridiculous. No wonder we’re in the mess we’re in, people are idiots.

1 Like

I didn’t actually mean to watch it, but found some poeples understanding and opinions flabbergasting… It was interesting watching how poeple changed their minds as it all progressed

1 Like

The secret life of 4 year olds, just hilariously funny and such little characters