What I'm watching (Part 1)

Gladiator … wonderful soundtrack as well

Killing Eve S2. 4 episodes in and loving it so far.

3 Likes

Bunch of kunst midnight tonight sky arts

Sleaford mods documentary

1 Like

Same! Just about to watch E5.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot :grin:

3 Likes

Duck Amuck.

2 Likes

Gomorrah series 4. Best thing on tv, you actually forget they are actors.

Unlike Laird Dave O’ Chelsea, who never lets you bloody forget it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It seems that I am only able to give you one like :confounded:

I understand he is getting an invite to next year’s Soap Awards

1 Like

Is he expecting to clean up?

4 Likes

Well, it’s a job.

I just finished season 1, last night. Was pretty hooked. A few plot elements I didn’t like so much (the drugged-up cop character irritated me), but overall I thought it was excellent, and I’ve definitely fallen slightly in love with the main character.

1 Like

Three seasons in I feel the same. Her jaded contempt shtick is quite arousing -

2 Likes

Absolutely love that film , Jeff Bridges and Clint have such a magic together

2 Likes

Finished the last Jessica Jones series. I’m bummed Netflix has dropped the Marvel series, not because they were particularly inspired or inspiring but rather because they filled in downtime so adequately. Seemingly Disney (owners of the Marvel franchise are starting their own streaming site, Disney+) A conflict of interest knackers the Netflix fix… It also may be the case Disney+ can’t legally do anything with Jessica Jones / the Punisher or the other previous shows (give no shits about them) for 2+ years. Instead they will be pursuing some of the lesser characters from end game (no shits given here either)
…Fuck you Walt.

2 Likes

At least we’re still going to get Legion Season 3 out of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lining up to start watching the second series of Dark on Netflix this evening, been really looking forward to this after the first ended.

2 Likes

The Terminator.

Sam loved it😁.

2 Likes