What I'm watching (Part 1)

Great. Terminator II’s even better though (IMHO).

VB

1 Like

He’ll also like T2. but it went a bit downhill after that!

1 Like

Finished watching Killing Eve. Not quite sure what to make of the ending. It wasn’t a surprise I wouldn’t say, but wasn’t really expected either. Bit peculiar really.

Have now started on Good Omens which has been hilarious so far.

3 Likes

I know Beecham house is a bit crass but the colour and beauty of India in the programme is wonderful

Same here. Still a great series overall though.

Not heard of Good Omens. Netflix?

Amazon Prime officially :wink:

Although that didn’t stop a she’d load of god-botherers in the astates from petitioning Netflix to cancel it for promoting satanism.

4 Likes

Fraggle Rock

I’d never heard of Clarence Avant, turns out he’s a real scumbag’s scumbag - I loved every moment of this doc - He’s had a fascinating life. 8.5 / 10

Trailer

2 Likes

From July 4th, this -

4 Likes
3 Likes

Really good programme about trans athletes in professional sport.

6 Likes

Just got in from the film club

How Rosamund Pike didn’t get an Oscar nomination for best actress I’ll never know.

And as for Marie Colvin - she was a tough cookie. And this was a tough watch. But worth it.

VB

5 Likes
1 Like

Which streaming service is that on Nick?

I really want to see this!!

It’s on Sky. Can’t remember what channel. I’ve only watched the first episode which was pretty meh tbh.

Cheers, found it on NowTV :+1:

If you have sky it will be on the catch up thing

I don’t have Sky. Usually I’m pretty good at unearthing stuff from the depths of the internet, but not this one, thus far. Probably I’ll end up buying the DVD. Kind of frustrating I’m not seeing a Blu-ray of it available though.