Gonna finish it tonight.

2 Likes

Mad Max followed by Mad Max 2.

3 Likes

Finished S1. Quite enjoyed overall.

1 Like

Finished Stranger Things S3 yesterday.

1 Like

I couldn’t finish it, it’s so Kung fu lite drama , the production and acting make it so it could be anout anything on Amazon/ Netflix just very superficial with no grit - but like Iron Fist etc.

I’m sure this isn’t what Bruce Lee had in mind.

That’s Stranger things finished. 1980s small town America meets 1950s Sci Fi B Movie wrapped around the Stranger Things cast.

They’ve pulled it off for the third time, S4 on the way surely.

2 Likes

TDF

ITV4 highlights and selected stages live.

Annual highlight for me.

Having watched Shaft last night , is the most recent one worth watching ?

Does it have Richard Roundtree in it ?

2 Likes

They more or less announced it with the after credits teaser.

I love trying to identify the homages they put in.

I watched it a week ago. It is ok but not that good. Very tongue in cheek.

Just watched the latest Shaft. Solid 3/5.

1 Like

Teen tennis sensation Coco Gauff playing Halep. She looks the real deal and great mental strength and competitiveness to go along with her athleticism and tennis skills.

1 Like

Good to see all centre court action is in 4K this year.
Via iPlayer. (Not via sky’s version of it though!).

1 Like

She is incredible for her age

didn’t know that

Well played Halep, she raised her game and was clinical on her forehand. It was a good learning experience for Coco as she had to try to cope with an experienced and in form big hitter. She couldn’t cope and adjust her game like she did last round and ran out of ideas in the second set as to how to play Halep.

She has it all in front of her though if she can avoid over exposure and burn out.

I’ve been wondering what Coco Gauff’s first name really is. Over the last few days I’ve learned from the BBC that it’s ‘15 year old’. If she doesn’t do the deed poll thing that’s going to cause real confusion next year.

VB

1 Like

Her dad’s name is Corey & her mum’s is Candi. Her real name is Cori not Coco, she doesn’t drive a Porsche nor does she make implausibly dense amplifiers. She’s also ok with pineapple on pizzas.

9 Likes

Need to make that his forum title

3 Likes