What I'm watching (Part 1)

Oooh, Bond film row :wink:

Goldfinger by a long long way

Porridge the movie

1 Like

Finally getting around to Breaking Bad Season 2… and the rest of it, hopefully.

2 Likes

Bellends on tour

15 minute Chris Morris interview.

7 Likes

Athletics.

Gabby Logan is looking buff :+1:

You wish

2 Likes

Goliath season 3

1 Like

I may need to sign up with amazon again just for Goliath.

1 Like

Michael Jackson - Moonwalker. Our 6 year olds choice. It’s BAD ! Absolutely no pun intended

1 Like

Mowgli.

Inherent Vice. Funny but also weird and somewhat difficult to follow. Needed to read the imdb synopsis afterwards to see what had happened!

2 Likes

Try watching The Big Sleep.

Great film, but watch it five times before you know what’s really happening. Even then, there’s a degree of guesswork in the mix.

That’ll be the ale :smiley:

If only. I liked it, it’s trying to be a bit like the Big Lebowski but doesn’t tell the story as clearly (not helped by some serious mumbling) but it has its moments and Joaqin Phoenix is good in it.

1 Like

NASCAR.

Looks good from the trailer. I’ll give it a watch.

Joker.

While I can’t say I ‘enjoyed’ I thought It was superb. Joaquin Phoenix’s performance is brilliant. It’s a very uncomfortable watch and will make your skin crawl at times. It’s also an interesting commentary on how society treats mental illness and inequality.

5 Likes

Planning to see it this weekend. Looking forward to it.

I still love Phoenix’s line: “What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that doesn’t give a fuck? I’ll tell you what you get — you get what you fucking deserve!”

I wonder if this callous society will get what it deserves.

1 Like