What I'm watching (Part 1)

semillon

2 Likes

Think of me next time you order that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:weary:

1 Like

Would have been better if the presenter had known the difference between revenue and capital funding. As usual for these sort of 30 minute rants, the misunderstandings dilute the potential impact.

Wanky juice machine review.

I love this guy’s YouTube channel.

1 Like

only for those that recognise and understand the difference.

The Dyson “what a fucking piece of shit” guy?
He’s brilliant :grinning:

1 Like

Strangers.

Not a bad effort.

He was spot on as well at the end when he says “keep an eye out in hollyweird for when this goes tits up they’ll be out by the dumpsters”

1 Like
1 Like

The Silk Road with Joanna Lumley. Nice.

can`t wait for next episode of bodyguard , i was amazed to find that that ripa thing the home secretary was talking about is actually real

The Wicker Man

Yes, really. Must be feeling homesick

3 Likes

Or getting prepared for this weekends shenanigans :+1:

1 Like

Do The Right Thing on DVD.

Wish I hadn’t bothered.:disappointed:

Do the right thing and send me it then :grin:

Pm your address and I’ll post it.

Iron Fist Season 2:

I need counseling. I must do because the first season was abysmal and yet for reasons only known to my inner idiot I subjected myself to season 2. My opinion has only been honed by this self harm. Iron fist is utterly unlikable. When you find yourself wishing harm on the hero you know something has gone awry. I don’t care in the slightest for his back story, persona or portrayal. In fact I fucking loath him. The story falls apart because the jeopardy the viewer is supposed to buy into had been undermined by the ‘defenders’ series where a group of hero’s with abilities came together in marvels last outing. In short if iron fist could call for backup against his nemesis at any time. References are made to the other characters from the defenders series but no Iron dick damn near dies without thinking "I need to phone a friend’ - Personally I would like to kick him in the Kun-lun from China Town to Chertsey.
Gimp.

2 Likes

Tis wank.

Killing Eve, Box Set on BBC3. Psychopathic and mildly sexy protagonist with a penchant for imaginative assassinations. What’s not to like.

2 Likes