When I become a millionaire

I’m going to give the benefit scrounging, but, perfectly physically able members of my family enough money to ensure they can no longer claim benefits - ever - thus, have to work because the amount I will give them won’t be life changing.

Then, I’d buy another pair of Bose 802s and some R series Sony stuff. Then I would buy a set of each pair of speakers Heco offer and burn them all, live streaming it to Youtube/Twitch/Facebook, etc.

What are your plans when you become a millionaire?

2 Likes

I’m going to ring in work, tell them to shove the job up their arses, and laugh at them when they mention my notice period.

Then I’m going shopping…

3 Likes

I like it.

Lots of bananas and carpet shampoo.

4 Likes

Put it all on Red and spin the wheel because 1 mill is not enough

4 Likes

She will play this for me whilst she is naked.

After that I will buy a brown Volvo V70 with brown velour seats and a set of big front fog lights.

3 Likes

From time to time the directorate at the government lab where I worked for most of my life would try to make the department managers behave a bit more like business people. One of their many job creation schemes was the Departmental Risk Register. Individual group leaders, me included, were tasked to come back to the next Dept Mngmt meeting with a list of the risks that worried us most. The head of the Engineering Group had, at the top of his list, the lottery syndicate which involved almost all of the handful of staff in the electronics workshop winning big. We thought he was joking, but he wasn’t. Thank heavens they didn’t hit the jackpot in all the time I was there.

VB

4 Likes

This thread is all a bit hifi wigwam.

1 Like

isn’t

Meh.

Cuddle?

Sure, why stop there…

1 Like

I will have my hands surgically replaced with a dog’s paws.
[/cunt-ears]

3 Likes

Move to Sweden, start up a “totally unmoderated” hi-fi forum every two weeks.

9 Likes

You’ll have enough for a Berlingo

2 Likes

Hahahhahaaaa.

Don’t get it…

Need any laminate flooring?

2 Likes

Don’t worry just be grateful you haven’t been grovelling about on HiFi fora as long as these cunts.

And a cockpunch to myself for getting the references which means …

1 Like

Shameful in’t it :pensive: