Which Ooni?

That last bit is awkward. On one hand it means they don’t disrupt the lessons, but chances are they’ll get forgotten and our education system is bad enough for excluding non-confirming students as it is

2 Likes

They’re all doing other, vocational, courses, like social care or hair and beauty etc. If they haven’t got a maths gcse they have to study it while they’re doing their main course, and some of them just don’t want to bother. The ones with their heads screwed on realise that if they can scrape a pass they don’t have to do it any longer… most of the others eventually either realise it or knuckle down when they get threatened with being chucked off their course. The remainder are only there until they’re old enough to sign on anyway.

Happy birthday Rob, enjoy your birthday and presents.

2 Likes

He needs Italian flour before he remembers it’s long gone

It was a month ago John, but cheers. It’s the thought that counts… Now, Ruby has been very busy in the back garden, when can I expect you round?

For me loo’s recipe is the best

1 Like

It’s not my day for dates is it . I’d order some new grey cells but the mail delivery is shite around here. :grin:

2 Likes

Ooni offers

1 Like

They’re very good reductions. I bought a carry bag and some bits and bobs for mine the other day.

1 Like

Spot of thread resurrection. The Wench suggested a joint anniversary present (normally a phrase preceded by a suggestion of new curtains or similar), but in this case she suggested an Ooni, and not just any Ooni, but the Pro model in particular. Anyone else bought one? Does both gas and wood but no pellets as far as I can see.

You NEED one of these -

1 Like

I mean doubling the price is a pretty solid AA strategy…

Oh wait, triple for the dual fuel version

2 Likes

But cool as fuck reasons :smile:

1 Like

For me, wood was out (as the main purchase reason) as it’s messy and takes longer to get to temperature.
Straight choice between the Roccbox and the Ooni Koda 16.
The former can burn wood as well. We ended up with the Roccbox (wife’s call) but I’d have been happy with either.

Are you bringing to Lopwell?

I’m hankering hard for one of these.

Please to bring.