Will it blend?

Ice cream and hot cross bun smoothie?

2 Likes

:rage:

What? No marmite?

1 Like

I find myself drawn to this thing even though I’d be missing both arms up to the elbows within 10 minutes of being in the same room as it.

We’ve had the Kenwood stick and attachments for about 2 years, used two maybe three times a week never put a foot wrong. Prior to that we had a Bamix, pricey and it did last about 10 years, until the motor burnt out but had no useful attachments.

Now this thing:

https://www.nisbets.co.uk/dualit-hand-blender-700w/dp929

after the Bamix and before the Kenwood we had a similar looking Dualit, motor burnt out chopping nuts after about 10 months. Nisbets were a PITA to get a refund from.

2 Likes

bit over budget mind.

2 Likes

Err…that’s a mixer not a blender.

It will be fucking adequate.

1 Like

You could buy this for very large batches of stuff and the Russel Hobbs thing I recommended for sauces and smaller jobs within budget. This is possibly the only time in Abattoir history this will ever happen.

2 Likes

He will probably just get the thing that he researched for hours online last night, and ignore anything that doesn’t validate his findings. It is what I would do. It is the correct thing to do really. To not do it would break the internet.

2 Likes

Updated power supply and sharpened blades? Plenty of sharpening stones on this forum :rofl:

:rofl: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

yeah i broke it chopping hazlenuts - it was shit - move on…

Yeh right… :roll_eyes:

believe what you like. Free world.

Indeed this is deeply perverse. Every right thinking man knows blending is reserved for clotted cream and mince pies in the creation of: ‘Pate deluxe’.

Weirdo with your pate/piete deluxe thing.

1 Like

We’ve got one. Brilliant.

The spud masher is superb.

1 Like