Worst day

I’m in bits reading those kind words from everyone. She always said what a great bunch of people you are and she was a pretty good judge of things like that.

She became very tired and sleepy yesterday. I sat up all night with her and by 7am this morning emergency admission to hospital was the only option. Sadly they could do nothing for her. All major organs failed, due to sepsis and I just had to sit and hold her hand while she slipped away. Her pain is gone now, mine is just starting.

I know some will think I should be doing other things than posting on here, but it’s helping me cope.

Thank you all.

46 Likes

You do whatever it is that helps you, anyone saying otherwise can fuck right off.

15 Likes

Paul, so so sorry.

1 Like

Never a better time to post on here mate. :+1:

6 Likes

You were there with her and for her, I bet that made a difficult time for her more comforting than any words can describe.

9 Likes

I agree 100 % What else is community for ?

5 Likes

We’re with you Paul, any and all of us.

1 Like

Oh Paul, what awful news. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Whatever helps Paul. I think we’re all in shock at the news, and it’s difficult for us to type without sounding trite, but you’ve got a heap of friends here who want to support you.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear your news Paul. All our thoughts are with you.

1 Like

:cry:

You’ll never be alone to have to cope with this.

1 Like

Awful things like this is why having friends is important. Do what you need to do mate.

2 Likes

As Jon said, do whatever you need to do. What works for you is what is best for you.

You’re amongst friends here mate, we won’t let you down.

1 Like

Im so sorry to hear of your loss .

8 Likes

Awful news to hear of such loss. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

So, so sorry to hear your news Paul.

We’re thinking of you here.

1 Like

So sorry Paul, our thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Oh Paul. I am so very sorry to hear this. It’s true - grief is the price we pay for love. Hard as it is, in the end the love matters more.

You’re in my thoughts, and if there’s anything I can do, please just say.

Graeme

5 Likes

Shit Paul, I am so saddened to hear this, my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Oh god Paul, just read this.
I’m so sorry, my sincere condolences :cry:.

My thoughts are very much with you.

Rob.

1 Like