Worst day

Really sorry to hear this, Paul, we will be thinking of you here.

Like everyone else has said, if it helps then do it and if for some reason it doesn’t then don’t. Just try and talk to your mates up there in your community when you can, and give the dogs a fuss from us.

1 Like

Oh my god. So sorry to hear this.

1 Like

Sad sad news Paul ! It truly is the worst it can get …thinking of you at this awful time…

1 Like

Fucking hell Paul.

So, so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself mate.

My deepest condolences.

1 Like

Sincere condolences Paul.

1 Like

Paul I’m so so sorry to hear about Lou - my heart goes out to you mate. Just to echo what everyone else has said if you need to chat then don’t hesitate - we’re here to help where we can.

Allan

5 Likes

Not a nice thing to happen but what I can see from your words is what you shared together, which is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Very sad sad news. My deepest condolences to you.

In my thoughts at the moment Paul.

1 Like

Only had the pleasure to meet her once, at Scalford, but it was clear she was a special lady.
Thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Truly sorry to hear your sad news Paul, may Lou rest in peace free of the health problems that she has had to endure for so long. Equally may you find some comfort in her absence of pain. My thoughts are with you at this difficult and sad time, sincere condolences my friend.

4 Likes

Oh man, really sorry to hear that.

1 Like

So sorry to hear of you loss.
There’s no right or wrong way of coping after something like this… Just do what you have to do.

1 Like

So sad to read this Paul, sincerest condolences.

1 Like

So sorry to hear such sad news. My sincere condolences.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss Paul, my sincerest condolences, my thoughts are with you tonight.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss Paul. It was clear from the number of times you mentioned Lou in your posts that you loved her very, very much.

1 Like

Terrible news, my deepest condolences…

1 Like

Oh no, my sincere condolences.

1 Like

My sincere condolences Paul

2 Likes

So sorry for you Paul, as I grow older my very best friends pass away and they are truly missed, now I look at the night sky and there they are, they lit up my life, and like light they keep on trucking and warm the cockles of my heart.
Wish the same for you.
If ever you Pass Strathpeffer on your way to Inverness, drop by.

12 Likes