Wrexham, 3rd March

For those of you who have utterly lost the will to live, I present the perfect location. Wrexham.

Come find out if a random selection of bits of hifi, none of which I’ve actually heard before, sounds any better than a dog’s breakfast.

I will attempt to cook food, to quite what level depends a bit on how my arm is doing.

It will be at my parents’ house, so overnighting here isn’t really feasible unfortunately.

6 Likes

I’d need to arrange somewhere to get my head down - it’s too far for a day trip.

But on the assumption that shouldn’t be too difficult…

:+1:

If enough people want to come who would need to stay overnight I can see if there’s anywhere local that can do a group booking.

1 Like

And somewhere else for Gaseous Clay AKA Jim.

2 Likes

Hmm, let’s think about it. We’re at the granddaughters at the moment so cannot check diaries but are 99% sure we can supply a bed

Might even go myself :grinning:

We’re an hour away.

2 Likes

That’s a very kind offer Mick - cheers :grinning:

Bring speakers please. :joy:

5 Likes

How’s this going? I can put Jim up for Saturday and Sunday nights.

1 Like

I think there’s a suitable plan in place to mean we will have a functioning system by then! Probably going to be a slightly later start than some just to other family movements in the house, per se 13:30, but we can always go to a nearby pub for lunch if people want to come a bit earlier.

Going to need to kick this further down the road, got too much other stuff going on right now (plus only 2 people could make it at short notice).

2 Likes