[WTD] Pink Triangle armboard

Got some Panzerholz offcuts if interested tho 25mm thick

I’ll be interested in those!

You after a particular size Pete ?

Hello All

Can I ask where you finished up with your search

I find myself in the position of needing a Linn type arm board for a Zeta arm and having just picking myself up off the floor having True-point tell me they want £200 for one I thought I would try elsewhere.

Any advice is much appreciated

Bloody hell that’s some inflation, they charged me £80 for a carbon one in 2021 or 2022, assume that £200 includes drilling the arm hole and postage.

Have a word with Andy at Doug Brady hifi, he used to work for PT and used to knock them up as a sideline. Think he charged me around £50 for an acrylic one about 7/8 years ago.

If I had dimensions I can make one from corian on my cnc for any of you guys for a lot less than £200

I got one in 2022 and it was £100.
And no it does not include post.

I though you had been after one in 2023 and was wondering if you had been successful in your search.

I will try Andy

Cheers

Shaun

That would be nice if anyone has the dimensions

Nice to know cheers

Shaun

Found an original PT aerolam one cut for Linn on ebay in the end.

Looking back through emails he quoted me £100 for the board or £150 to include the Linn tonearm hole. Looks like he’s charging £150/£200 now

He also quoted me £200 for a flexi link so I dread to think how much that is now.

I suppose that’s what comes with small scale bespoke spares.

It’s great that people still produce the stuff that allows us to keep our out of production kit going

Cheers

Shaun

ended up making one myself with £20 of bits off ebay

2 Likes

I have a metal armboard for sale, takes Linn tonearms, and made for Pink Triangle tables, have now sold my PT1, and the Linn Akito arm, so the armboard will go on ebay if nobody is interested here - cheers Peter