My eyes! :scream:

2 Likes

Strangely the first version didn’t attract so much attention

VB

1 Like

Don’t like the collars?

Harold had the collars game on lockdown

1 Like

The Genius of AA is stratospheric - In a few short posts Puresound gets new inspiration and strap line whilst unveiling Swiss Tony’s doppelganger as Harold Leak all from positing a picture of a small box. Fuck football there are goals galore over here.

8 Likes

Probably his tailor did say ‘collars…’

1 Like

@stu if i knock you up an outfit with a bacofoil cape, will you wear it at Cranage?

I’ve put my bathing suit that i stole from the Miss World 1978 changing rooms in the bag

Ain’t shaving my legs though

3 Likes

She’s got a stiffy!

1 Like

I’ve got a leak…

Is it mostly when you cough? You need these pants form Tena Men.

https://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image_lst_260b39b622175fd858bd2dc7ad27bad0/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/e/tena_pants_super_1_.jpg

Nice!!! :heart_eyes:

How is it that men get such pants Vat free whereas women pay 5% on tampons?

Could be because nobody likes pish stained trousers? More likely its because most of the codgers in the Lords and a good portion of the men in the Commons are probably sporting Tena for Men. Still it is a bit of an outrage. No doubt the government will sort it out by adding VAT to the men’s pants because they’re cunts.

3 Likes

It could be argued that incontinence is a medical condition (you have to be unfortunate to get it) whereas menstruation is not. Toilet rolls are not VAT exempt. Nappies are VAT exempt, despite ‘incontinent’ being the natural condition of all babies, but a lot of baby stuff is VAT exempt because it’s for kids. In the end it seems logic is not the most important thing here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34649495. Fortunately we’ll be able to sort it out once Brexit has happened. Or not.

VB

I’ve seen the future, it features Sudocrem

1 Like

It’s still called Bum Bum cream in our house, despite the kids being teenagers.

Don’t worry, they’ll grow soon enough.

This is the system that got me into hi fi 40 years ago.
Friend bought similar on HP paying a fiver a week.
Think it was £1200 back then in the late 70s.

10 Likes

Nice handles.