I bet there wasn’t one wanky interconnect in the system!
No,i didn’t even know interconnects were a thing at the time,or for many years after.
Almost enough to rekindle my love
Yep, I had a similar Akai All-in-one system, followed by a Marantz all in one/do it all/no need to choose system.
This set me on the road to never being happy with whatever piece of shit I change to replace the other piece of shit I was less happy with.
Not quite sure why there are two tuners and two timers in there.
Stereo, innit.
if that was mine i’d never play any tapes, bending down that far i’d probably pass out from the exertion and my one pack compressing my heart and lungs.
Prog? 
What are the other two called?
Hi fi needs more porn related ads
Seems to be a lost art of the 70s/80s era
@anon14766838 styley snap
I went to that
She wasn’t there 








