Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

No. I just rang them, they sent me a letter with a temporary access code type thing which I used to change my details on line.

they answered the phone? lucky bugger

Knock them.
They have 39 billion stashed,they can afford it

1 Like

2 Likes

The shitball who sold my details to eager young recruitment consultants, probably over the weekend.

15 LinkedIn requests yesterday. 3 already today.

Annoyingly I’ve already had today’s graduation photo in profile, so there’s not even much to look forward to.

Although yesterday’s extremely revealing clubbing outfit photo was, err, diverting.

Who is it?

Simon Cowell.

I thought that at first but his eyes & face seemed different.

Botox

2 Likes

I thought it was a reasonable opinion

7 Likes

Me for taking this stupid fucking job.

8 Likes

It’ll be full of miserable old bastards moaning, and young farmers punching each other in the face. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Andy. How many stupids have you fucked so far ?

VB

4 Likes

Not enough.
Ive resorted to taking extra poo breaks just to get away from the utter boredom and humungous twat i work with.

Im having a poo right now.

8 Likes

Working a dull job alongside a twat is self evidently detrimental to your health. It’s time to go on the sick with stress.

1 Like

Must admit im feeling pretty low, wake up every morning dreading work.
Im more intent on getting another job than going sick, although this morning i did think a large dose of arse cancer would be better than attending this pit of despair.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Since being TUPE’d I have come to realise that I need to get out pronto. I survived the initial cull of 50% of people moved across. It’s only a matter of time before the axe swings back in my direction.

Interview tomorrow though :pray:

Would be nice to time things so I get a payout plus a new job…

5 Likes

That’s probably a better plan. Good luck!

1 Like

Yodel for trying to pick up a package on the wrong day, booked for tomorrow when I am in, where as today I am not.

:roll_eyes:

Cockpunch to the developer who wants to buy a garage across the road, demolish it and put up an ugly bungalow on the site. Look at the front of the house (south elevation) - no proper windows. Cunt.