Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Do you wear cardigans with cat pictures on them?

I will if you want me to.

Please donā€™t go to any trouble on my account.

Decorators.

Gave them the key code yesterday, for a Monday start.

Arrived this evening to discover the place buried under a mountain of dust sheets and Henry hoovers, and a large amount of decorating already done.

Iā€™m not sure whether to give them a cockpunch or a bonus.

1 Like

To myself for forgetting to buy dry roasted peanuts

Judge Bartfield said as the boys had only recently been returned to their mother, this had persuaded him not to impose an immediate jail sentence.

WTF, surely that would be grounds to lock her up and give the kids to someone who gives a shit as she is clearly a fuckwit and shouldnā€™t have kids.

why oh why in this day and age do I need to resort to using Vi on my NAS to manually edit a config file.

Its been 30 years since I used Vi, and surprisingly all the horrors came back to me quite quickly. Horribleā€¦

2 Likes

Written by the same bloke that designed Jimā€™s Nagra remote.

1 Like

fucking *:R ā€¦its mad in this day and ageā€¦

and why canā€™t you login as root? you have to login as admin and then sudo to rootā€¦

scp the file off the NAS, edit in notepad and scp it back, I detest linux text editors.

2 Likes

now why didnā€™t I think of that!

Fucking amateurs. vi is a great editor.

Grown men and the dropping of the ā€œbā€ word.

I am also giving myself a cockpunch for actually writing this and giving a fuck about it.

Really disappointed to find a thread removed this morning, especially when one of the posters had apologised openly for any potential offence.

HOW IN THE WORLD OF ALL FUCK some people have managed to succeed in this life to reach the dizzy heights of having their very own conference desk, and fuck knows what else, is clearly beyond my ken.

Sodders had it right ā€¦ when it all gets too much just fuck off.

Delete this you cunts.

1 Like

Ps that wasnt a flounce although it may have read like one.

Keep digging Twinkleā€¦

1 Like

Fuck you and your ā€¦ yourā€¦wellā€¦yellowness!

1 Like

Deleted in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

I know Iā€™m a bit tik, but whatā€™s the b word? :thinking:

Bulk.

Boat-face?