Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

The “head of recruitment” blocked her because rules are rules and he insists that she needs to do 2 years research post PhD, which is fine, but he doesn’t actually communicate or help in any way at all, in fact he hinders. He has managed to really piss her off and the US colleges are very interested and making offers for post graduate research with a 2 year contract, somewhere to live thrown in and better salaries.

Is it any wonder we have a brain drain?

I.e. French?

Birdy num-num :slight_smile:

Fuck Off! :innocent:

Every morning I pop into Costa to get a coffee on the way to work and every morning I see mothers with their young kids buying them hot chocolates and cakes for breakfast. This morning once again the same fat mother was buying her junior school aged son a hot chocolate with marshmallows and a chocolate brownie.

Make your kids a proper breakfast and stop loading your children full of sugar before going to school you fucking useless lazy pleb faced cunts.

No wonder teachers are complaining about kids with discipline or attention problems if they’re buzzing on sugar and then crashing every day.

Cunts.

4 Likes

Oh FFS

She’s now suggested the supermarket change the name of the product to make customers aware that they may not always be able to provide their young ones with the edible words they had hoped for.

"Obviously the person who made these from Tesco can’t have children.

Think this pretty much covers it :slight_smile:

http://i.imgur.com/YDIpuXv.jpg

6 Likes

Microsoft can fuck off and die - I now have a laptop and tablet that don’t even boot up after their latest Windows 10 Anniversary update. Absolute cunts of the highest order oh and Dell Service and Support (a misnomer if ever there was one) can have one as well after going round in circles trying to get some sort of answer.

I now have no idea about how to fix the either as I have exhasuted my tiny mind and am about to get pished.

All sarcy comments will be most appreciated :smile:

should have stoppped counting at 7.

1 Like

Most windows users struggle to achieve double digits.

Whoever “designed” Adobe Lightroom, or let it rot to this point.

No wonder it takes ages starting up. The install is 1.5Gb, and now I find it dropped its own giant poop database on my disk, and the “previews” nonsense has 10,000 files in it. I mean, WTF? It’s just a photo editor. Everyone else manages without this kind of nonsense.

It says a lot about how confident the makers are in their own product in that it’s constantly checking its own integrity on exit - presumably is it sufficiently prone to cock ups that they have to do this.

Uninstalled.

And deleted all the crap it rained down on my PC.

Loved his blues albums from the late 50s

3 Likes

The reality is far more Fats Waller or Buster Bloodvessel than anything “light”.

1 Like

Ah, good old Adobe… The worst of the worst.

3 Likes

This guy has stolen £28k from my kids’ school PTA. He is the husband of the former treasurer, and simply got the bank login details and transferred all the money to himself over a few months. Coming at the time that both Claire and I have been quite involved with the PTA (she was the secretary), as well.

The money is there to benefit the children - to buy IT equipment, playing field equipment, books, that kind of thing. Who steals that from kids?

A turd :thumbsup:

1 Like

Who steals that from kids?

https://www.artfund.org/assets/what-to-see/exhibitions/2015/milksnatcher/Milksnatcher.jpg

that’s a bit shitty, maybe he’ll get some jail time to ponder the error of his ways. I know hindsight is a great thing, but aren’t two signature required accounts available to prevent just this sort of thing.

Yes, apart from online banking - Barclays does not have the technology for this. We’ve now moved to a bank that does!

He should get jail time, though

that is horrible - hope he gets time… and on release gets sent to Hatfield for a life times worth of community service…I know a few people near Hill Top, that can show him the error of his ways…

Most banks have wish-it-was-two-factor authentication i.e. two passwords.