Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

NPower - for being the most useless shower of cunts I’ve ever encountered. 3 months later, I’m still waiting for my refund after closing my account.

Wankers.

I owe them a lot of money after closing my account.

3 Likes

Well played!

Indeed. They are useless on a biblical scale. I find it impossible to believe they could be so useless by accident or negligence or simple incompetence (if they were that incompetent they would have died by failing to breathe unaided). They have to be doing it deliberately. I haven’t yet worked out why.

VB

1 Like

I didn’t get a leccy bill from them for the first 3 years. Then they wanted to go to court to force me to have a prepay meter as I couldn’t afford to pay as I was in between jobs. Fuck em. Fuck em in the arse. Hard.

1 Like

An hour later, after being told that a cheque was posted and returned, they admit that there’s a dispute between them and my new supplier over meter readings. So they lied about the cheque. My new supplier says they have resolved it and are happy; they appear to be billing me correctly. Npower say they have no record. They really are a cluster fuck.

Report the fucknuts to Ofgen.

1 Like

I will, but I have to go through their complaints procedure first. :frowning:

Sometimes it’s a cockpunch, other times it requires castration, I guess

BT Wifi Fon…

4 Likes

Just shut up, cut out the middleman and give Pete the money you owe him…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Or even Ofgem

Oh, and you’re right - they are monumentally useless.

…and the walls come a-tumbling down…

1 Like

CP to me for believing internet reviews - just bought a Philips Fidelio xs1 soundbase for our LG oled telly cos the internal speakers are tinny.

Feckin thing sounds shite - boomy bass, plummy voices - had to turn the treble up to + 6 and the bass to -6 and it still sounds rubbish :frowning2:

IME the Yamaha YSP sound bars are good. They do room correction etc. Not cheap mind.

1 Like

Take it back and get a small integrated amp with a remote with a pair of decent small speakers. Fuck soundbars off.

2 Likes

I use an Acoustic Energy Aego M sub/satellite system, very good for the money, I think Sodders flogs them.

2 Likes

Not available anymore apparently John :slight_frown:

Refurbs available on ebay.

this is true