Yorks Dales roast off #2, Sep 13-15 2019

Paid by BT

1 Like

Balance paid via Paypal.

1 Like

Balance paid via Paypal

1 Like

Im umming and erring on speakers. Is anyone bringing some Kef LS50ā€™s?

OK, balance on bunkhouse paid.
Now to the key topics - kit and foodā€¦ suggestions and volunteers???

I donā€™t mind cooking breekie again .Richie and I did ok last year,

1 Like

Mrs VB likes cooking. If you put a request in Dave then thereā€™s a good chance I can talk her into it. Otherwise left to her own devices you might get muffins, or some sorts of cakes/pies.

VB

1 Like

Happy to bring some food along what is needed?
Can help cook breakfast if help is needed.

1 Like

Do we go for BBQ(s) again? Pizza oven(s) too?
Iā€™m happy to bring some sort of stew/chili/curry precooked for Friday night again, maybe someone else could bring one too. Then we need Saturday lunch and dinner. Sunday breakfast should keep us going until we leave, and there may be leftovers for those leaving later.

I could make a pot of chilli for Friday, it wonā€™t be arse rape hot, but its edible and spreads the load a little?

Could make it a meat free alternative*

The Pizzaā€™s were fantastic, happy to contribute extra if needed.

*Iā€™m not veggie, but try to have a few days meat free.

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™ll try and pre make some veggie stuff or bring the raw ingredients with me. Happy to do anything thatā€™s needed while there.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m best for clearing and washing upā€¦

I am very happy to cook, flexible on role, Head / Sous / Chef de Partie etc.
What cooking utensils are there? I assume a couple of decent knives would be a good idea?

Any thoughts on my local pies? Also could make a big pot of curry sauce for bbq meats . .

Thinking about this -

1. actually, if I bring spices ready prepped and the sauce as well. With a ton of yoghurt with added chicken thighs from your butcher Dave @octh we could marinate & grill the chicken to make my signature butter chicken yum yum
  2. whilst not a member of the coffee faff brigade I do have a bean to cup machine (Deā€™Longhi Magnifica Rapid) which I am happy to bring along if anyone wants to contribute their fav beans
1 Like

I am happy to bring loads of American bacon, and do pancakes for breakfast and maple syrup.

8 Likes

Chlorine-washed I hope :smile:. Nab John Bolton before he goes home and tell him that if he can deliver the bacon for free then there will be an unmissable early morning photo opportunity of bright-eyed good-looking Brits munching on it before heading out for a dayā€™s healthy scrambling up the landscape ! Thatā€™ll teach the bloody Danes !

(Seriously, Iā€™m fine with bacon from anywhere.)

VB

Okay, I wonā€™t.

Iā€™m happy to bring stuff (kit and/or food) and do washing up/cleaning up.

1 Like

Can bring Ooni and Weber ā€œGo Anywhereā€ bbq for cooking.
Hi-fi and music too of course (if required).

2 Likes