Yorks Dales roast off #2, Sep 13-15 2019

I’m no good at cooking but an ace washer upper.

1 Like

Also happy to bring food and help out.

On the kit front I could bring my Gershman speakers but they are not super sensitive but should be fine with 20w or more. They should suit the barn room nicely.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the approval of my weekend pass (:grimacing:), but on the basis it is, then I can bring whatever fits in with everyone else - I can bring the AG horns or any of the Pioneer stuff.

Same with the food and cooking to fit in, I can do veggie stuff of various types like the Indian bits and bobs I did at Lopwell, or Mexican, Persian etc.

2 Likes

I thought that was a personal hygiene product :grinning:

Nah. Nippy Croatian winger just moved from Inter to Bayern.

3 Likes

Spell check now invents new mystery cuisine.

A thousand apols, unfortunately not going to be able to make this now. Gutted. :frowning:

La Spatchcock in need of your Superlativeness?

Just send the Rohypnocello to me, I’ll make sure it gets to Settle in one piece…

1 Like

I can’t do it now either. I have a ticket for the final Ashes test at The Oval on the Friday. It’s been a possibility for months but only definite for a couple of weeks now. I don’t think that I’ll be able to get from there to North Yorkshire afterwards.

2 Likes

But, but, who will nurse the pork/brisket for 27 hours??? :scream:

Nice excuse though, on a par with an England v France 6 Nations decider at Twickenham. Have a great time.

1 Like

The series will long be over by then :anguished:

2 Likes

Probably…:smirk:

I could be easily persuaded to bring my uuni.

The only issue is, I’m bringing Edd and we won’t be there until late evening on Friday because he is the wimpiest passenger you’ve ever imagined.

So, unless people want late night PIZZA, you’ll have to think of something else for the first night.

3 Likes

I have been informed that the Domestic Antipodean that certain members of the family have to stay in as certain other members (not me) are going to London that weekend.

:rage:

I’ll be along some time on Saturday.

Tldr I am being my uuni.

I am tempted to bring the Weber as well; who wants to help stay up all night watching it with meat inside it?

2 Likes

Better late than never

1 Like

No, seriously Gregg, seriously, it was a joke. Except the bit starting ‘Seriously’ - I meant that. Bacon and pancakes are a treat I don’t get here.

VB

I’m sorry to say I won’t be able to make this now.

I am travelling South during September to see my Dad, but unfortunately my dog-sitter is unable to stay here for long enough to take this event in and spend a few days with him.

I haven’t paid the balance yet, but happy do so if it is still required to make the total up @octh

Very disappointed to be missing it. Hope you all have a great time.

1 Like

Really sorry to miss you. Enjoy the time with your dad.

2 Likes

Sorry you can’t make it Paul, appreciate your reasons and thanks for the offer.

1 Like