Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

I hate to think how long that takes :joy:

3 Likes

You know me! :grin:

You haven’t lived unless you’ve tried rocket that’s been stored in helium at 279 Kelvin and 1.06 bar for 17 hours

Had that last week and it was a tad chilled for me.
Prefer it with gas crisped edge.

Goat, marinated for 24 hours.

See the bright red bits? 3 scotch bonnets…

8 Likes

:fire::exploding_head:

But what if you don’t really like spreading yoghurt around your wife’s anus?

Turn it into foreplay and do it with your tongue?

Well they are nearly together, we will find out it they work tommorow in Yorkshire :rofl:

12 Likes

I can bring some eggs.

1 Like

I take it there’s no WiFi?

This is Yorkshire, you’re lucky to have electricity…

4 Likes

Not at the bunkhouse. Local pub (about 800 yds) might, not sure.

1 Like

4G?

Probably more like one and three quarters.
Seem to remember that mobile reception not very good near the bunkhouse, it’s in a hollow.

1 Like

Just had a taste, it’s not too hot, just a nice smooth burn… I won’t add more heat, other than a bit of grated ginger.

Anyway I’m probably not going to get there before 20:00-ish, and it will probably need another 45-60 mins cooking so might be best to save it till Saturday?

1 Like

Safe journey to all travelling meat men today :+1:

4 Likes

As y’man said.

Enjoy but, if there are no pics, it didn’t happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scratch that, I got up early this morning and finished it off, so if anyone wants any tonight it’s done, just need to chuck in the coriander while it’s warming up.

@octh Dave, do we have enough beer/wine or shall I pick up a tray or 2 of Innis & Gunn IPA?

2 Likes

Looking forward to that curry. The goulash is not hot, so something for everyone.
I’m leaving one of the two batches of beer here because it’s not good, so a bit of commercial stuff will be welcome - I’m bringing some as recompense.

1 Like