Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

I’m bringing a small cask of beer

1 Like

I’m off now so look forward to seeing you all in the Dales.

Don’t forget, the postcode is BD24 9PB and it’s called Hornby Laithe.

The bunkhouse is on the west side of the minor road out of Settle (left hand side as you’re heading out of Settle!), and has a fairly large sign at the top of the drive. You may get there before your satnav says that you have arrived because postcodes cover a wider area in these rural parts.

Turn off the road and head down the track (signposted to the bunkhouse) - don’t turn into the house at the top.

9 Likes

OK, I’m about to leave. 230 miles or so, so it’ll be teatime before I’m there I reckon.

Ay up !

VB

3 Likes

Have a great time chaps.:+1:

3 Likes

I’m not able health wise to join you in body but in spirit I’m enjoying the thread and I’m sure reports will be entertaining . It’s clear that many thanks are due to Dave for simply Being on Earth . Kit lists look very exciting . Freefall Rob just called collecting kit together ready to travel - Made we wish to be part of your history making epic . Northerner myself so I might issue a warning about any approach towards the rear of northern sheep - they bite! Enjoy !

4 Likes

Bloody hell I’m just about to leave and forgot to take the address with me.

See you all soon.

24 Acacia Avenue Melksham :+1:

3 Likes

Brings a (w)hole new meaning to fly strike

1 Like

Don’t forget your Wellies lads!!:yum:

Apparently you need the kind that are loose around your leg at the top. A Welsh mate told me that.

Yorkshire - Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

1 Like

Just bought various bottles of beer and some crisps from Aldi as my gift to the cause.

Pork pie in car, as will I be very soon…

2 Likes

Which one’s driving? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Gutted to have to drop out, but enjoy yourselves folks and please post plenty of pictures for the voyeurs :+1:

2 Likes

Sell much Volkswagen bits :slight_smile:

It’s a VW show but my mate owns a clothing brand as he puts it and sells loads of gear at the shows, plus helping the overall festival organisers, so I’m going to be general dogsbody and jack of all trades this weekend.

Lots of boozing is the main compensation :crazy_face:

1 Like

enjoy everyone

Probably on to a loser here, but save me a slice for Saturday if you can :grinning:

Be around 10 pm when I get there Vans in for brakes and I’m last on list😢