Your latest stream of consciousness

I’m going to start getting fucking jiggy with people posting their latest and greatest in whatever thread’s at the top of the page “Because, uh, effort”.

Can’t believe I need to spell it out but think

1. Is this relevant to where I’m posting?
  2. Is there already a thread better suited (do a search)?
  3. Then start a new thread.

Just because I nuked that waste paper basket thread, doesn’t mean you get to dump your shite anywhere you please. /rant

Would this have been better in the cockpunch thread?

2 Likes

I think it’s Mark’s stream of consciousness.

He’ll calm down once we’ve won the football.

1 Like

Yerright :upside_down_face:

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes
7 Likes

Missed this first time out. Hilarious! Bless ya for trying, but honest-to-god Mark, you’re herding jelly cats while trying to nail 'em to a wall here mate. Let it go, most of us are presenile, alcohol-damaged, mold-tier IQ, deep into our anecdotages, &c

Why worry? Why reduce your own life expectancy trying to organise The Great Unlifed as we piss and moan like a menopausal Ourobouros about the same worn-out shite as the last ~20 years? No thread has ever stayed on-topic since the days of the HFC forums, never mind now we’re all just waiting for the slim bloke with the scythe?

Stood on the seashore, pissing into an ocean of piss mate, weaving a rope of sand… :ok_hand:

1 Like

U_WOT_M8

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Start?

1 Like

Best. Otter. GIF. EVAR! :heart:

EVAR I TELLS YA!

4 Likes

Best GIF evah - makes me laugh very time.

1 Like

Today’s ‘output’ :poop:

6 Likes

Does my arse look big in this?

7 Likes

5 Likes

Or ‘How to kill a Saluki’

Anyone who says romance is dead is a liar.

10 Likes

A nice thing to have.

3 Likes

I also bought something from the Bush House auction…

3 Likes

Wharton used to make the ticket clocks for the trading floors, whenever a trade was done the broker/trader would write it on a bit of paper and get it stamped with date/time by a Wharton clock. All the clocks were linked to a central system and kept in sync via a pulse and some horrible old cabling system.

The ticket would then be passed to the back office for them to process sell/buy trade.

3 Likes

Perhaps if they still did some of that they’d not be able to fuck the economy in a microsecond and need firebreaks for when their computers go nuts.