Zeno Pro Diver II wristwatch

Anyone fancy a fuss-free holiday watch that’s also big-and-butch-enough to hammer the proverbial nail in with?

Zeno Pro Diver mk2 - 48mm diameter, 17mm high, sapphire crystal, unidirectional ceramic bezel, screw-down crown, Helium vent for those saturation-diving holidays we all love, super-legible dial - and just to make your life super-easy: a Ronda Swiss quartz movement which has just had a new brand-new Renata battery. The build quality is way beyond what you’d expect at this price.

Full set of course, and condition is excellent - just a few hairlines and a smidge of bracelet rash on the caseback. All the straps are new/unworn - the one fitted to the watch is supple natural rubber. The Zeno-supplied one is silicone and looks scruffy in the pics because I was daft enough to dry it with a cloth! I’ve given it and the watch itself a careful clean, so all’s sparkly clean and fresh!

Bought new by me from the Official UK Zeno dealer in 2020. These are £450 new - I’d like £250 with the brand-new unworn straps pictured; or £275 with the Eulit 70-78170 bracelet (£40 new) as well. The Eulit bracelet has spare links for up to something daft like 9" wrist, and was worn just a couple of times (so assume some hairlines, I can’t see much).

More details / pics - just drop me a PM, ta.

3 Likes

Really like that. Just to big for me though.

1 Like