Football

Well done to the England women in reaching the semi final!

Not a great game, but then the result was the only thing that matters at this stage.

First time I have watched the ladies. Thought the ref was lenient, a couple of the England players were persistently fouling.

Would be good to see them win it.

Matic joins United.

Manchester United and players receive paltry fines for drug test irregularities.

Yep, the drug tester wanted the players as they were doing the Manchester togther picture, if you notice two players are missing. The twat.

Ah, wondered why the finesnwere so (relatively) small but that explains it.

£197 million transfer fee and £26 million a year for 5 years.

:clown_face:

Modern football :roll_eyes:. Neymar is just a lightweight fancy dan. Needs a good fucking two footer in the first five minutes off a Roy Keane type to show him what he’s in for the little cunt.

2 Likes

As if Barcelona weren’t taking the piss enough offering £75m for Coutinho apparently Inter Milan think they might get Mane for £35m.:rofl:

Top 4 prediction time

City
Chelsea
Utd
Spurs

Huddersfield
United
City
Spurs

1 Like

No Brighton?

Never!

City
United
Chelsea
Spurs

Looks like we are all agreed that Liverpool and Arsenal are fucked!!

United
City
Arse
Chavs
Spuds
Pool

You probably have five of the top six right. However I can’t see Arsenal finishing above Spurs, let alone United finishing anywhere above 4th. At present I might go with:

City
Spurs
Chelsea
United
Arsenal
Everton

Too many changes at Everton, they will finish 7/8th

Probably, especially with the UEFA Cup (or whatever it is called now) to deal with. I think they’re more likely to finish 6th than United are to win it though. However, there is still the time and money to sign another central midfielder (Sugurdsson is seemingly still on the way) and another forward. To be honest I think we should take the cups seriously this season.

Think Spurs will find it quite tough playing at Wembley.