Football

Renowned brain physiology expert, John Terry, says keep heading the ball, kids. :+1:

5 Likes

Never done him no arm

Oh hell. double jeopardy

Dumb & dumber?

2 Likes

I agree - itā€™s beyond me why he keeps getting picked for Liverpool* - I genuinely cannot see what he brings to the party

For all the talk of Liverpoolā€™s appalling defence, theyā€™re horribly exposed week in week out by the inneffective cover from Can & Hendo

(*) if they cannot identify a better CB than what they currently have (or let their best defender by a mile go on loan to Palace) then I have no confidence theyā€™ll be signing Lars Bender anytime soon

OMG - serioulsy? Beyond belief if true

Oh, it just gets better.Alan Irvine has also joined the staff.

Well, just to add a little perspective

And yet second coming Eric Dier usually has commentators spunking themselves dry over his midfield prowess, largely because Spurs are fotm and also because Henderson is NotStevenGerrardTM

Also, Sakho was sold to Palace for non-footballing reasons. I thought most people were aware of this.

I absolutely agree we need a better CB, LB, GK and another midfielder - Keita will be awesome next season, but we need him now.

1 Like

Dier is another one that is over-hyped by the press.

I certainly wouldnā€™t and didnā€™t advocate replacing Hendo with Dier, and of course Iā€™m aware that Sahko was sold cos Klopp wouldnā€™t / couldnā€™t difuse a situation which ended in him excorcising by-far his best defender. Just seems plain self-inflicted daftness to me.

Do you not think that a propoer DMC would do you guys the world of good? Just looks at Gueye, for example. Heā€™d be a flipping monster in your team, and just what the doctor ordered too. Yet itā€™s Koeman who snapped him up.

I used him as comparison because he plays in ostensibly the same position as Henderson, and doesnā€™t receive a tenth of the criticism that Henderson gets - for club and England.

I already said above we need another midfielder.

I thought you were reffering to Keita ā€¦whoā€™s ot a DMC, is he?

Heā€™s everything :sunglasses:

But we need another too. I think Can will leave, probably to Juve.

Heā€™s the one of the three Iā€™d move heaven and earth to keep

Tell me about it. Not happy.

Heā€™s just going to keep getting better.

From what I heard itā€™s down to bullshit penny-pinching in his contract negotiations.

Insanity

Gareth Bale (snigger), no wonder Fake Madrid want to offload him.

Latest rumour coming out or SB is an interest in signing Keita and Bakayoko moving on.

Youā€™ll have a job, heā€™s already signed for Liverpool.

Who?

This